Why do i like being alone?I find it not hard????

Favorite Answer

Why not? I love being alone...I have no trouble entertaining myself. And as far as a lifestyle, there is NO reason to run off and find a life partner today. The more happy people I know are all single.

I have no problem being alone either. There is nothing wrong with it. It shows you are very secure. I lived alone for years before I met my GF. When she is at work, I enjoy my time alone. I dont even care to talk on the phone. I love solitude.

I love being alone also. With prayer and meditation, who needs people . Besides, most people aren't worthy of being in my presence .

What is your sun sign? Are you a Cancer? We are extremely comfortable with ourselves and enjoy alone time quite a bit.

That is because you have found peace of mind and are secure with yourself, how nice for you : )

Some of us are just meant to be lonely. :(