SUPERMAN asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 decade ago

do american people like Indian food?

Favorite Answer

I LOOOOVE it!!!! i can go for some samosas and chicken curry with naan right now!

more so than Indians liking American food!

I love Indian food!

It depends on the individual....do indian people like american food?xx

I love eating Indian food. Could eat it everyday.

Yes, I love it. But I love food from all cultures. It's a nice change from our usual foods which can sometimes be very boring. I love the spices and I like hot food. In have worked with several peaple from India and when we have potluck they bring some amazing dishes.

I like a few things from Indian cuisine. Naan bread is awesome and I can eat that all day. I also like the really spicy rice (don't remember what it is called).

personally i hate indian food. but you cant take my opinion and generalize all americans in it

I love Indian food, it is fantastic and made great, I like when it is less fat and salt. They use different spices which is good for health and lots of vegatable in it which is also healthy.

Yes! I love to try foods from other countries - especially if they're authentic. Also, I think it's healthier to vary your diet anyway. I just wish there was a greater variety of restaurants that served ethnic foods.

yea some american people do....it depends on what they like in food for example most american people like chinese food some don't like it. It's the same answer to idian food.