Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theater · 1 decade ago

what is a 2007 lcd projector wholesale list?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A list of current (2007 models) LCD projectors for sale?

Not sure I understand the question. Do you have the list and need to know what it is? Or are you looking for a list?

Source(s): www.projectorpeople.com (Eric)
  • 1 decade ago

wholesale list is a list that contains wholesalers , so a 2007 lcd projector wholesale list would be a list of wholesalers that sell lcd projectors , which is probably something you found in ebay and is probably a scam , if you are looking for wholesalers look at salehoo , http://www.salehoo.com/?aff=basimdcs&type=electron...

• 4 years ago

It extremely relies upon on what sort of abode theatre you plan on having. while you're going with a dedicated action picture room (reclining chairs, audio gadget-in-wall, in particular insulated room, etc.) then i might propose a projector. Its close to impossible for a plasma show to examine what a projector might supply you in show length, and in case you got here upon a ninety in. plasma, be waiting to spend over $50,000. Projectors do no longer deal w/ solar ok, yet once you have a action picture room, lights may well be off or very dim anyhow. If it extremely is your plan, examine records on DLP projectors. you will discover DLP projectors supply you a greater useful image than lcd projectors, even nonetheless DLP and lcd projectors bodily look the comparable. so a ways as maximum economical (and that i've got self assurance by maximum economical you propose what's clever for popular television watching and value) then projection shouldn't additionally be seen. Your selections for extensive-unfold viewing, newscasts, and the occasional video condo may well be greater desirable than in basic terms a plasma television. I dont desire to confuse you so i might propose interpreting at your man or woman p.c.. from the internet internet site I presented decrease than. Then bypass to 2-3 shops and consult from the sales reps there. there are a number of distinctive technologies each and each organisation makes use of and each and each have their own benefit. it is not as straightforward a call as maximum persons assume.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.