Your favourite TV show?

tell me which and why.....thanks

Favorite Answer

My favorite tv show is one that got cancelled after one season - Firefly. The show is incredible and has a lot of layers to it without feeling fake. The movie Serenity was good but not as good as the show. Too bad Fox screwed that up so badly because it could have been great.

"Buffy The Vampire Slayer" - it had the best writing, the most fully-realized characters, the best acting, the most complete mythos, and the clearest overall vision of any series ever made. It's heartbreakingly tragic, sidesplittingly funny, and mindbendingly insightful, simultaneously. The heroes are flawed, the villians are loveable, the plots are both fantastic and universally familiar, and the show consistantly improved from the beginning to the end. The weakest episodes were better than nearly everybody else's strongest, the average episodes stood head-and-shoulders above the rest of the TV landscape, and the best episodes ("Hush", "Passion", "The Body", "Normal Again", "Innocence", "The Gift", etc.) were sheer poetry . . . and in the words of Mr. Trick, "you just gotta stand up and salute that body count".

I like Law and Order SVU the best because the drama and suspense and the awesome acting

I also like House and Grey's Anatomy because of the drama, the medical stuff and the comedic parts along with the special effects.

I like the CSI shows because of the medical stuff and science, along with the special effects.

It was too hard to choose just 1.

For reality series I love Survivor...I like to watch the people try to outsmart each other and they all think that they are not being sneaky or conniving and then they have to convince the people that they backstab to give them a million dollars..it is great!!

For regular series TV, I love The Gilmore Girls..I love the fast paced,manic conversations and the characters make me laugh!!

I'm a Gray's Anatomy fan. I love medical shows and this show is excellent. It shows medical situations and also, the personal lives of the doctors.

Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, and Spongebob

1. Grey's Anatomy is interesting and cool

2. Scrubs is hilarious and a cool funnysoap Opera

3. Spongebob maybe be childish but it is really funny

Heroes. the plot is very interesting it keeps you guessing and always suprises you. the characters are all cool and each have something unique about them that i like. i like jericho too, another show that keeps you guessing. both shows are something new and different to all the same old shows on tv

it's either the Simpsons or South Park. Why, because they're funny and because I like to hear South Park's take on current events.(apparently Al Gore was cereal)

I love "The X-Files" becuase of the cases and the dynamic of Mulder and Scully. They are two very different people with different outlooks on cases they work that I just find interesting...and it helps that they're pretty hot together too.

My favorites are Reba, What I like About You, Still Standing, Will and Grace, According to Jim, and Friends. These are my favorites because they are all comedies and I love laughing.