mvette78 asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

NASCAR or NFL, which is your favorite?

I like them both but I watch every Nextel cup race.

Favorite Answer

I know that a lot of work goes into a NASCAR team, but I personally like the NFL better. Maybe because I have played football but I have never worked on cars or raced cars. Although I do like playing racing video games a lot.

I LOVE THE NFL and i hate Nascar i will watch it this week since it is a road course. Sorry i just can't get into cars going in a oval for 250 laps its just to boring.

I love racing just not Nascar. I LOVE F1 that is racing.

i have been tinkering with vehicles all my life in STL yet I did deal with to play baseball for 7 years so the MLB Cardinals are #a million to me and that i comprehend your all jealous that I own a brick at Busch stadium with my call on it. i'm a honest weathered NFL and NHL fan so if the Ram's and Blues are doing ok, i am going to computer screen with enthusiasm. If no longer, atleast I absolutely have an excellent Bowl party someplace to look ahead to. ought to care a lot less about basketball....ever...i'm able to say that because I performed for 2 year's.

NFL... NASCAR needs to pose more of a challenge than just turning left for about 2 hours.

I gotta go with the NFL. I love it. But NASCAR helps fill the void when it's over. I usually start tapering off on NASCAR towards the end of the season.

NFL for sure...car racing is about as exciting as watching golf.

Freakin' NFL man. NASCAR is so stupid. It's so boring. And it's a HUGE waste of gasoline. We don't have all that much left, you know. I hate NASCAR.

• John

I like NFL by a mile

• NFL all the way

None