Ok, I got a dwi then i had a conditional license.. i failed to pay the court fine and then they revokedmy lic?

i got the dwi like 7 months ago, paid the fine and was wondering what i do to get my license back

2 Answers

  • Ed T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Contact the court that heard your case, they will have the number to the states drivers license bureau so you can contact them and they will give you the instructiions you need. Generally you have to pay a fee to get your drivers license back. The court will advise you how long you have to wait before you can petition the state to get your drivers license back. Remember it has to be the court that actually heard your case as they will have the information you will need. The State then has a procedure for you to follow to get your drivers license back.

  • ha_mer
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    I hope, NEVER!

    Walk, you're less dangerous to other people that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.