hey single & daters?

whats up peeps? who likes skateboarding? i do!! i love it!! its hard to belive a girl likes to skateboard!!!!!!!!!! i have a baker skateboard and everything!! i have 8 pairs of skate shoes and i go to the skate park every sunday! i am over board on the skateboarding!! when ever my friends come over their like WOW you like skateboarding more than any one i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also know how to do almost ALL the skate tricks... i met this pro skateboarder and he said it was better than anyone he saw and better than exellent!!! he was so cool he even taught me how to do some tricks! i know how to do so mant tricks i bet i cant even list them all. whoever is into skateboarding like me than you are AWSOME!! i love ppl that love to skate. who loves to do skateboarding like me? my first trick was kick flip then i started learning a trick every day!! it was cool.. who love to skateboard u can email me & we can be friends!! what was your first trick?

Favorite Answer

yes im single, and if im single then i wouldnt be called a dater would i?

Your not on the front Cover of seventeen magazines just to let you know....

...Maybe you are new to the Yahoo! Answers? We give advice it's not a chatboard.

this is an advice site... did u know that?

• Konrad

once again.. i snowboard.