For females...which would you rather live with?

which one would you rather live with for one month (and you must choose one, or don't answer):

1.) the conceited tan buff bod arrogant beach dude who's a vain, self centered, stupid, chauvinistic pig that'll make you clean up his silk boxers, and can't do division to save a donkey's ***, or...

2.) the kind, street smart, nerdy looking, car wise, drugee (cocaine user) with one kid, and can help you with housecleaning and taxes

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I guess #2, but hope he gives up the drugs.

no. 2

• suire

No. men are not to any extent further out of date than females can. Is one guy out of date because of the fact he's not as sturdy at something that yet another guy is. each and every physique has their strengths and would make a contribution to be efficient interior the techniques that they prefer to.

2)

Number 1

Why would I choose a Nerdy guy over a Tan Buff guy?

The number one for sure. The second choice means just problems and heavy s***. Who wants to deal with cocaine user, with one kid that can't keep himself clean but can clean the house? Such a nonsense. Plus, the number one, isn't that hard to deal, keeping a mirror in the purse and give to him look himself and admire himself when things start to get unpleasant, can help to keep things moving.

I would have to go with number 2. The druggie is at least street smart, car wise, and can help around the house...the arrogant, stupid, chauvinistic pig would drive me crazy...not thanks!

Definetly number 2. I hate guys that are vein, self centered, stupid, chauvinistic pigs!! They're annoying and too wrapped up in themselves to do anything for anyone else *unless he somehow benifits to it too.*

WoW... that's a tough one. I'm gonna have to go with #1 though,because I don't do crackheads. # 1 sucks too but he wouldn't get very far being an ****** around me, I can dish out the crap twice as hard if that's how he wants to play lol. = )

Wow...what a choice. Self absorbed or self destructive....I guess I'd rather deal with the bone head over the druggie.

"street smart" cocaine user? Yeah. He sounds like a winner.