How old were you when you had your first kiss?

How'd it go?

Was it with someone you truly liked, or with a someone you didn't like?

• greg g
    Favorite Answer

i havent even yet its pretty sad

10

• V

2nd grade (7? It's so long ago...in the 60's!) before a neighborhood family moved out of town, the boy (B.B.) & I saw each other in the park between our houses and he pulled me behind a tree and gave me a quick peck on the lips. What a surprise! I wasn't even into thinking about kissing boys, although I do remember thinking he was cute. I was such a tomboy...there was another who had a crush on me before the hormone thing hit me.....J.M. gave me a gift that only a kid would think gift worth, all cushioned by cotton in a ring box and rode away at top speed on his bike all pink-faced when I asked "What's that for?"

Both incidents I remember as sweet & funny.

I believe I was 10,my next door neighbor kissed me on the lips and one of us had a runny nose so the kiss was by no means a pleasurable experiance I am not even sure I liked that much.

• lizzy

Like 15 or 16 and it was with a boy on the bus, nope just a fling not my true love

I think I was 16. Kissed my girlfriend, but it was a quick kiss because I was a little shy and it was my first kiss and all. It was one of those "new experiences" and I lingered in thought about it the rest of the day.

I was 14yrs old, a freshman in high school and we actually scheduled to meet up by his locker after 8th period to have my first kiss. And yes I did like him, I was a freshman and he was on the football team, I thought it was the greatest thing ever.

• Jayna

I was 6 years old and Brian Griffin kissed me while we were sitting in the backseat of the school bus. At that time, I loved him. Of course, I also loved Sesame Street.

16 and it was with Valentine ( he didn't live up to his name) the worst I thought **** if this is what kissing is like then maybe I should be a nun, a month later had my 2nd kiss and realized he was just really bad at it and the nun thing got kicked to the curb

I think I was either sixteen or seventeen. It was really nice. Probably the nicest contact I'd ever had with another human being along those lines.

4 or 5. I was very young. I liked him then, but he is mean and horrible now. Being 13 is so sad. Anyone wanna trade ages? Lol!