Average and Maximum number of One Night Stand?

I just want to know that what is the average number of one night stands a male and an female has in their respective life time. AND if possible can some body tell me that what is the average number of sex parteners a individual male or female has in his or her life time.

your help is this regard is greatly apprciated

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it varies greatly, i can only say i had about 20 to 30.

• 1 decade ago

what difference does it make,if u sleep with the whole woman population or with a certain figure,i would prefer to abstince on sex than lose myself or energy on someone who doesnt care only for an orgasm,i have now a pessimistic view towards women and love is a myth so when that animal desire hits u either calm it,.or dump it in the wc .,cannt hold it do the first woman who is willing blindly lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well during college years about 1-3 one nights a week seemed to be an average for most ppl I know....

after that it depends on where you live....

as for lifetime that would range wildly depending on whther or not you are ever going to get married and the type of relationship you have...and how much time you have...

• 1 decade ago

The answer to this question is totally dependant on how promiscous the person is. Some are with monogamous and share themselves with one person.... and some people sleep around because they can. Go figure...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the Truth there is no average number people are different some have more that others some have less it just depends who you talk to

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One night stands- 4 Sex partners- more than you can count on your fingers and toes, twice.

• 1 decade ago

9 one nights.. 2 regular.. Iknow

• three one nighters, 10 total notches

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.