what is a good site to visit sexual offenders in your neighborhood and around your area?

well, i kno that theres a lot of sexual offenders out there and i jus wanna kno where so if im ever around that area than i can be a bit more cautious and aware. i jus want a proper site to visit that list the registered sex offenders and if possible the unregistered ones too.

• Tara
    Favorite Answer

Here is the link to the National Sex Offender Registry

You question is worded poorly to say the least. It makes it sound as though you are wanting to visit various sex offenders in your area. Humorous!

Now, seriously, your county sheriff's department would have this information. Some (and I would say most) have this info online with pics of the offenders. Visit your county's website and see.

As for unregistered sex offenders...there is no way to know. But usually they are arrested fairly soon for failing to register, or for not reporting their change of address, etc.

In my opinion, they should implant trackers into sex offenders like the vets do with pets so police could keep track of them better.

• ismail

I stay in Virginia and that i individually opt for to pass to Hawaii. Virginia is appealing too with the blue ridge mountains, VA capes, the seashores, rivers and the atmosphere. i could desire to in no way leave to stay someplace else yet i could certainly pass to Hawaii however. that's homestead however I dream of being on the coastline in Hawaii

If they are unregistered you will not know about them. The link below will help you find them in your area.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm