As a parent, would you be happy or concerned about your son joining a rock band and go on tour.....?

such as Wolfgang Van Halen? Does anyone know how Valerie sits with this?

Favorite Answer

My fiance is a touring musician and if my children are anything like their father, I know they'll want to do the same. I can see how a mother could be concerned about their childs saftey and such with all the traveling I suppose it would make the possibility of an accident that much more likley. In this example, seeing how Wolfgang is a 15 or 16 yr old boy, I would be concerned about my highly influencable teenager and the nature of a typical rock band ( Sex, Drugs & Rock and Roll). But I also think Van Halen Sr's got his childs best intrest at hand and will watch our for his son...

(=

CM

I am a parent, too.. I think I would be a little worried as to what might go on while your son is away. Kids do things behind their parent's back. Also, it's natural to be concerned because you love your son & only want what's best for him. I would set some ground rules, too. Hope this helps some. God Bless You.

As long as he is a responsible kid..and they have a good tour manager..I would'nt worry..it is an experience for him and if he does'nt like it then at least he has tried :)

Yes and No. If my son was already a responsible, and drug free kid, I wouldn't worry so much, but if he is the opposite, I would worry.

i would be happy yet probably have a few ground rules set in stone

I would be more than happy. I would be more than happy when that 100, 000, 000$ comes in.

• I'd be happy because thats what he wants to do.

Naw, I dont think I would care for that too much =)

I'd be very proud and to be honest probably very jealous!

I'D BE PROUD! thats an amazing opportunity!

Source(s): perosnal opinion