I hate your Flag?

What politicle flag gets the most reaction from you. positive or negative?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The British flag. There is England, oh look there's Scotland, so too northern Ireland, but wait, where is Wales. Oh yes, our flag is too snazzy so it will just have to be left off.

I am an American, so naturally, I will fly the USA flag with pride. I have no problem with the flags of other nations. I am also black, so I hate the Confederate flag with a passion. I live in the Southeastern USA and I can't stand to see those flags flown everywhere. I am also against the Nazi flag.

Source(s): My sentiments

Of course, being a rebel and a Pirate (my SCA persona) I have always been drawn to the good old Jolly Roger...ar!

The Confederate flag makes me shake my head with disgust and the most disturbing by far to be would be the Natzi flag...I cringe every time I see it on the history channel or somewhere in a book or movie..

I hate the flag of the Jewnited States and Occupied Palestine (Israel) most. I love the Nazi flag the most.

The most positive - The long cross of St. George (in your face Abdul Hassan!)

The most negative - the communist hammer and sickle. To me it represents corruption and genocide and mass murder. I cannot describe how much I hate it. But people still have it on their clothing. Dumb animals. I want to burn them all (flags) and then p!ss on the charred remains.

I am American so the American Flag gets the most reaction from me...its a sense of PRIDE and knowing that generations before me men and women gave theirs lives so I can live in this county for all the good and bad in it I can still do what I want when I want as long as it is within reason and doesn't break any laws. I am very proud to be an American! So my reaction is most definitely POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand the American flag, or the English cross of St George. They stink of blind nationalism. The American flag makes me think of war, destruction and slavery, and the English lager-filled Sun-reading xenophobia.

I like the hammer and sickle. It represents freedom from slavery, despite the fact that it has been misused by those who weren't really Communist.

the rebel flag not from me but alot of people don't like it its the south though its hard to change the old way of thinking

they aught to have a world flag of unity.maybe a kkk flag is negitive