Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Where is the governator on California proposal 752 ?

This is the one to give ALL babies a $500.00 investment birthday gift.

Favorite Answer

I believe this will help you:

http://www.sacbee.com/110/story/133643.html

• John S

SB 752 is kind of interesting. It is not a gift--it is a loan which must be repaid when the money is taken out, so while there would be initial start up costs, it would eventually be a wash as far as the state is concerned. However, the kid would get 18 years of interest, and tax-deferred contributions could be made to the account (sort of a kid's IRA). The money could be used only for education or a first-time home purchase. I don't think Arnold has taken a position on it.

I love it! I think California could be it's own little country, separate from the rest of the US. It's just so damn progressive. Of course, this means that the taxes are higher, but who cares?

He's in the middle of page one. A slow reader.

What is the point?

and guess where they are going to get that Money................yep, you and me, and do you think that this will foster more babies for our welfare system?...........count on it!