what should i do about him. does it sounds like he likes me?

ok ive liked this boy for a very long time. we never really hung out before because in the past week we have been busy. he is very nice to me and he always says the cutest things. whenever he signs on aim he ims me right away or i im him. we always plan to hang out but we usually dont because we are sometimes busy. he tells me alot of things. he has never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before. all my friends think that he likes me and i just dont know. what should i do? btw, we are 15

Favorite Answer

You're young...so many of you young girls come on this forum & ask if a guy likes you or not. When I was in high school, I never had to ask if a guy liked me or not, I always knew. He always showed me special attention and put forth effort to talk to me and get to know me. You know when someone likes you and you don't have to guess it all the time.

Be his friend, be yourself and the rest will come. If he likes you, you'll know without asking.

Girls at your age are sometimes a little more advanced than boys and a little more aggressive. He may be a little shy in person but can talk with you via computer, text, etc...give him time and let him lead his way to you...But continue to flirt to let him know you are interested...