Britney Spears cut her hair!!!!!?????????///////////?

omg y did she do dat now she is so ugly wit her hair lik dat, wats ur opinion??

Favorite Answer

Well i've heard different reasons as to why she did it. I will agree she looks horrible... i just think she's going through one of those celebrity crisis' that many go through because of the media and their invasion of celebrity's privacies...

one of the reasons i heard she did it was because supposedly in their fight for custody they are drug testing her because her ex federline said she had a drug habit. since hair is the hardest way to hide drugs in your system because it can go back way longer than urine test, she shaved her head.

other reason is basically one of just "rebellious" response to media critics.. something like that..

i just think its crazy tho..lol.

My opinions are as follows:

1. It's called spell check. Look into it.

2. This happened so long ago, I finally thought that people would GET OVER IT and get ON with their lives. Honestly. The only thing that I could possibly care about less than this is Anna Nicole Smith. NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT ANYMORE EITHER.

3. Again, I strongly recommend spell check. See? Right up there in the upper-right corner. Y!A offers it now. Look into it. Really. Do it.

(//_^) The resident emo!

I have never liked her, i just laughed when i saw the footage...maybe if she stayed off the crack she would be normal

I think she wanted to go for the lesbian trucker look...but it could be for attention.

I think she's insane hounstely.

She was so pretty now she's ugly.

• Mami

I think she needs help

Hey, I'm still hot! You know you'd still do me!

i think she just wanted more attention.. so thats why she shaved her head.

OMG!!!!!!! She cut her hair????? When did that happen????

Old news...................who cares?????

i think she is mental.