Are we ever as happy as we could be ??

Favorite Answer

Every day. there comes something to be happy for. when I get rid of " angry eyebrows". I can see happiness somewhere in what i do.

Definitely! At many times in my life I've been as filled with joy as I could ask for.

I don't know that I could handle being that happy all the time though, I'd probably end up walking across broadway with a foffy smile on my face during rushhour and getting clobbered by a semi-truck?

Yes, everyone is as happy as they can be . Because attitude is everything . I can't have your attitude, and you can't have mine.Though, we can teach each other to have better attitudes about things that steal happiness . Like, being unthankful, having no hope , and being self absorbed ..

What is that song??? Don't let the rain come down..oh no

............some rain must fall? (I'm having a memory blurp...

I think we need some rain in our lives to wake us to appreciate the sunny days.

Only if we can completely stop judging.

Love and blessings Don

no. Similarly, human being seldom use their brain to full capacity either.