Ladies Only Please. When You Receive?

That most ultimate pleasure down "There" from your partner, what do you like the most? Does your Partner ever find that spot known as "G"?

LiL EarlE

The Postal Service Rules

For Savagegir...

There is at least 1 and I'm willing to work all night to make it right.

LiL EarlE

The Postal Service Rules

• TJ
    Favorite Answer

Oh yes...a great question! I love when a man can get me wet and keep me wet. Lots of play with the tongue and some wandering fingers. Massage the clit and play inside. I like to be teased first. It makes it so much more exciting. I have had a few to find my "G" spot. Wow that was fun a fun question! ;-)

I like when the guy lick/suck on the clitoris, all tongue and no teeth though, that is the most pleasurable fo rme, and yes my partner finds it every time.

The g-spot is actually easy to find with your finger, but other than that good luck. and i don't know your specific preference, but it's always nice to play with the clit and stick your tongue in the you-know-what. Good luck buddy

i don't think that there is any man left in america that can find the G spot

AFTER YOUR QUESTION U MADE NO SENCE

SCREW THE POSTAL SERVICE HAHAHA

Most women unfortunately don't have orgasms from intercourse. Must tease the clit too.

yes getting turned on just thinking about it

yes. every time!

I don't kiss (or other things) and tell . . . that is between him and I . . .

ladies please answer this