Ladies Only Please. When You Receive?

That most ultimate pleasure down "There" from your partner, what do you like the most? Does your Partner ever find that spot known as "G"?

LiL EarlE

The Postal Service Rules

Update:

For Savagegir...

There is at least 1 and I'm willing to work all night to make it right.

LiL EarlE

The Postal Service Rules

10 Answers

Relevance
  • TJ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh yes...a great question! I love when a man can get me wet and keep me wet. Lots of play with the tongue and some wandering fingers. Massage the clit and play inside. I like to be teased first. It makes it so much more exciting. I have had a few to find my "G" spot. Wow that was fun a fun question! ;-)

• 1 decade ago

I like when the guy lick/suck on the clitoris, all tongue and no teeth though, that is the most pleasurable fo rme, and yes my partner finds it every time.

• 1 decade ago

The g-spot is actually easy to find with your finger, but other than that good luck. and i don't know your specific preference, but it's always nice to play with the clit and stick your tongue in the you-know-what. Good luck buddy

• 1 decade ago

i don't think that there is any man left in america that can find the G spot

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

AFTER YOUR QUESTION U MADE NO SENCE

SCREW THE POSTAL SERVICE HAHAHA

• 1 decade ago

Most women unfortunately don't have orgasms from intercourse. Must tease the clit too.

• 1 decade ago

yes getting turned on just thinking about it

• 1 decade ago

yes. every time!

• 1 decade ago

I don't kiss (or other things) and tell . . . that is between him and I . . .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ladies please answer this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.