How much should I sell my BOSS Dr. RHYTM DR-660 Drum machine for without the 12v chord?

I Haven't heard how this thing sounds.It was givin to me and I don't know how good it is.

It's a Drum machine.

Do you know any sites that have a sample of what it sounds like?

Favorite Answer

Well, they sell it without the cord anyway. The cord is actually about $25. So, if it is brand new and still in the box, I would say about 180 maybe to 200. Less if it's been used of course. This model was made in 1992. MSRP is $499. Keep in mind things then were a bit new to us, (meaning the general public) so they were hella expensive. (such as nintendos being 300 at first etc....) Hope this helps!

Source(s): ebay, boss website, owning a model

Im being a nurse to help Dr undesirable on his rounds for sooner or later basically, basically so my naughty nurses outfit gets an airing, back to favourite uninteresting Carolyn Arsenal the following day, as somebody (stating no names!!) hasnt have been given a feeling of humour!

W/o the cord, $60 to $75. Thats an older one

• I don't know who would buy it without the cord...unless maybe you could get a replacement at radio shack? The newer one (670) is going for $270 at Musicians Buy...

Try http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/DR-670/, that's the newer model.

Ignore it, kill yourself instead.