Anonymous

To guys: Would you help a woman who is being abused by her boyfriend?

Would you help a woman or a girl who is being abused by her boyfriend or husband in public? Like hurting her and verbally abusing her? Or you would just ignore it?

I wish there were more guys who would step up when something like this happens, but I doubt it.

Favorite Answer

I am sorry, but I am from the old school and I would be forced to do whatever means to stop any abuse I witnessed...I know it would be none of my business, but a woman is to be cherished, not bashed....just my opinion.....

I have physicaly attacked people who abuse women in public. And as a result, I have been thrown in jail. Most of the time, it is the woman who presses chages, but once I was bailed out by the woman.

OOPS! (I know I am a women however I am a women who has something to say) All men should stick up for you if someone is hurting you however there are some men that believe it is OK to hurt a women. No one ever deserves to be abused!

There are limits to what a person should put up with from another person & turning your head on domestic violence is just as bad as doing it yourself. It is difficult to intervene sometimes But, Yes, if it looked like someone would get hurt,I would do something.

I would ignore a verbal argument...it's none of my business. If he gets physically abusive in my presence I will step up and stop him.

• I would definately say something but I wouldnt try to provoke the situation with more anger. that never helps any situation.

why do women stay with guys like that ?

what part of us is the more important aspect of any relationship ?

figure this out and you can be at the happiest level of any relationship..

I say stay out of it.

My friend saw this guy beating his girl. Tried to stop him. The woman attacked him brutally.

Just call the POLICE!!!! Thats the best way to help. Some of those men are INSANE and WILL kill that woman and anyone who gets in the way.

• I think you should tell the police because would you want someone who knows you are being abused to not tell anyone?Don't let that person suffer

I have in the passed, I have in the present, and as long as God keeps me in good health, I plan on it in the future.

I would and have step in and said or done something.