Is it just me? Please help!?

is it just me or do you think that guys can find girls alot more attractive quicker than girls find guys cos i do? That it is easier for guys to fancy girls? (like they are more beautiful or something) If so why because i am becoming worried that i am a lesibian because of thinking this!

Favorite Answer

No, I think girls can find guys easier. But yeah, guys tend to find many women attractive whereas girls are more picky.

I'm not sure where you are getting lesbian from, but I do share that beleif. With most guys, not ALL, but MOST, (i.e. the really shallow, stupid ones), find girls only physically attractive right away. Girls find guys physically attractive, but most, not ALL, but MOST, (i.e. the nice, thoughtful, respective, deep ones), will not find a guy truly attractive until she gets to know him and there is a deeper level of commitment, comfortableness, whatever. But, yes, I agree with you.

(//_^) The resident emo!

Um... Yeah.....

Its mostly because guys are very physically sexual, while women are more emotionally sexual. Such is not the case for all. As for are they more beautiful, yes. Women Will always have men beat for looks. Ill take a have naked chick over a half naked guy any day! Lol

There are 3 women to every man on this planet but it's the women that control the sex and men that control the finances of the world. See the Correlation?

That made my head hurt....