Where can I find free printable survival signs to use with my special education students?

I need signs like stop sign, restroom, men women, no right turn, etc.

• Cammie
    Favorite Answer

Check out your local Teachers store.

With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people. I start getting more concern about my future as well as my family after watching the response of our Government for the people that affected by hurricane Katrina.

According to recent studies made by World Bank, the coming crisis will be far worse than initially predicted. So if you're already preparing for the crisis (or haven't started yet) make sure you watch this video at http://www.familysurvival.tv/ and discover the 4 BIG issues you'll have to deal with when the crisis hits, and how to solve them fast (before the disaster strikes your town!) without spending $1,000s on overrated items and useless survival books.

In the classroom I work in we use Edmark Reading. There is a separate box just on survival signs. We have also used the digital camera and have taken real pics of these signs, glued them to index cards and then laminated them. They seemed more real to the kids and then when we went somewhere we could take the cards with us and show them the pic and the real sign. Hope this helps.

Recently, I used Google to search for signs under images. I found many signs that I could copy and paste free of charge, which helped me with some activities like matching the sign with another picture of where the sign is found in reality.

good luck

nicely, I many times do no longer use the sunlight/famous individual sign to be certain why somebody decrease back-stabbed me. I many times look at the moon, Venus, mars, (especially cases Jupiter sign), and their homestead placement and components. those indicators provide extra solutions thinking they're extra substantial in that section. i take advantage of a synastry and composite chart. BUTTT If i'd pick a famous individual sign that replaced into the main phony and backstabbing, it may be Leos. All my Leo pals grew to become on me finally, different than one, who has been the choice EVER unswerving. Capricorns could be backstabbing for me, in spite of the undeniable fact that it relies upon on who they're around. they're ll approximately advantages and could be ruthless. No Scorpio has stabbed me in my decrease back, yet i understand some that have stabbed others. And outstanding Libras could be backstabbers too, especially cases reason they prefer to slot in too lots. so because it incredibly is my adventure with phonies and backstabbers. understanding their natal chart in spite of the undeniable fact that, fairly facilitates me to appreciate why they did those issues :)

The DMV may have pamphlets with road signs in them. Sometimes they will even give you maps if you ask.