Jessie M asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Do i need help????

I have anxity attacks all the time and i'm never all there. I'm a well... emo as in i cut myself. HELP!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You really need to seek help at once. If you are to shy to meet face to face then please call a crisis center at once!

Source(s): Im Old School
  • 1 decade ago

See A Doctor Now

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need a good general doctor to listen to you and send you to someone who can help you. The easy answer is take drugs but that does not work all the time.

• 1 decade ago

It sounds like you need to talk to someone or a group of people to release your anxieties. causing or inflicting pain on yourself will never solve or lessen any problems. I have found that most with your symptoms just feel to confined and out of place and normally worrying what other people think. go and talk to someone, I think you will find life much more rewarding when you have more confidence in your well being.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Consult with a Doctor or spouse immediately

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not being funny but yes, you must have some real problems if you are doing that to yourself. nothing is as bad as it seems, everything will be ok but you do need help

• 1 decade ago

Jessie-

Please, Please, Go get help. This is important, you are hurt and you need help! Take care of yourself.

• 1 decade ago

Please get help NOW. See a therapist, counselor, doctor, teacher, someone who can get you help. Please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.