Jessie M asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Do i need help????

I have anxity attacks all the time and i'm never all there. I'm a well... emo as in i cut myself. HELP!

Favorite Answer

You really need to seek help at once. If you are to shy to meet face to face then please call a crisis center at once!

Source(s): Im Old School

See A Doctor Now

You need a good general doctor to listen to you and send you to someone who can help you. The easy answer is take drugs but that does not work all the time.

It sounds like you need to talk to someone or a group of people to release your anxieties. causing or inflicting pain on yourself will never solve or lessen any problems. I have found that most with your symptoms just feel to confined and out of place and normally worrying what other people think. go and talk to someone, I think you will find life much more rewarding when you have more confidence in your well being.

Consult with a Doctor or spouse immediately

not being funny but yes, you must have some real problems if you are doing that to yourself. nothing is as bad as it seems, everything will be ok but you do need help

Jessie-

Please, Please, Go get help. This is important, you are hurt and you need help! Take care of yourself.

Please get help NOW. See a therapist, counselor, doctor, teacher, someone who can get you help. Please.