How old would you reccomend Elfen lied for?

Eh? Eh?

And why?

Because of the nudity or violence or both or for the dark side of the human nature or all or none or whhhhhhhatevver? I watched it when I was 15...

Favorite Answer

I'd say around 17. Mostly because of the violence and nudity. It's a little too violent for younger viewers and some of it is senseless. And there is an undertone of darkness and suspense to go along with the development of Lucy

• Stick

i would say 17. most shows are rated +17 Mature

I only got to watch 6 eps.

the nudity just caught me off guard, i didn't know anything about it, watch the first and was like eh,

the thing about it, is frequent/ almost constant nudity in the first couple eps. the violence didn't bother me, but i would still say 16 on up.

I'm 15 and I just watched it. I'm just fine. I've watched plenty of things like that too since I was 11 or 12. I mean honestly its not anything i haven't seen before. We all know what it looks like.

i started watchin' it when i wuz 13... but i don't think thats really apropriet, i suggest 17 for real, too much gore and violence w/nudity

• L

15, all you see is boobs and hugs

no raw pubes or anythink like that