"what is the recipe for cookies made from a cake mix?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cake Mix Cookies

Using a purchased cake mix to make cookies is a fun way to save time in the kitchen. This recipe will work with any flavor of cake mix. You can also use Homemade Cake Mix.

INGREDIENTS:

18 oz. pkg. cake mix (any flavor)

1/2 cup butter, softened

1 egg

PREPARATION:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients at low speed until dry ingredients are moistened and dough is thoroughly mixed. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake at 350 for 9-12 minutes. Cool two minutes on cookie sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool..

If using chocolate cake mix, add 2 Tbsp. water along with egg. You can stir in chocolate chips, coated candy pieces, chopped nuts, or oatmeal. Frost the cookies, using canned frosting, or make sandwich cookies by spreading frosting between two cookies.

• 1 decade ago

Easy Lemon Cookies

INGREDIENTS

1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix

2 eggs

1/3 cup vegetable oil

1 teaspoon lemon extract

1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon extract until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners' sugar. Roll them around until they're lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.

• 1 decade ago

Yummmy, BeanCake those lemon cookies sound so good.

I like to make brownie cookies...you just make the brownie batter as directed then you lightly grease a cookie sheet and put little dolups of the batter on the cookie sheet as you would cookie dough. bake until the edges look slightly crispy.

They are so good. The egdes and bottoms are crispy and the inside is chewy.

• kettie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I in simple terms ate a number of those the different day, they're reliable. They style the picture of commonly used cookies, those I had the position no longer cake like in any respect. i do not imagine there became any eggs used notwithstanding because the flour interior the blend is self growing to be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

box of white or yellow cake mix

1/2 cup veg oil

2 tbls water

2 eggs

mix together, and add 1/2 cup chopped nuts, and 1 cup semi sweet chocolate bits

bake on ungreased cookie sheet for about 10 minutes @350

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gooey butter cake cookies. I don't have the recipe. Just google the name and you should come up with the recipe. They are very yummy. Can't eat just one.

• 6 years ago

A soft chocolate cookie. No icing. A very little xx sugar sprinkled on top.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.