irregular periods and ttc?

So I have had crazy periods for the past 4 months. they were not there or they showed up weeks after they should have. my doc put me on progesterone. I started doing research to find out what could help regulate my cycles naturally. i heard ovulex and fertailaid, but people were complaining left and right that it was a rip off and at $50 that was crazy. there was a suggestion to use vitex(chasteberry tree) and so i took it every day for the rest of my cycle. and i ovulated on day 16 i was so happy. had sex, didn't really expect anything, because it ususally takes about 3 mnts to get it right. low and behold my boobs were crazy sore and i couldn't sleep at all. I said screw it and took the test and there was a plus sign. Any of you with irregular period try it. it is $10 dollars and good for a long time. it can regulate your cycle, which is the first step to the patter of little feet. good luck to all of you...

Favorite Answer

this is the first none question that I've read,lol. Thanx for the advise.