Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Aren't you glad Gerard Way dyed his hair black again?

I am, it was nice he liked his whitish hair but I like it BLACK. Another question. Is his hair natuarally black or does he just dye it black alot or is it brown like mikey's natural color?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure what color it is naturally, and I hadn't heard that he dyed it black again, but yeah. It looked cuter black and loooong.

Although, every time I try to tell him that, he just gets this expression on his face that looks like he's about to slap me. So, I let it go. ^.^

(//_^) The resident emo!

• kettie

Heavy washing hair erases extra slimmer and engine oil, as reliable as risky products interior the hair jointly with scalp. regularly frizzy hair is washed factored in a bath room or bathtub with shampoo, a particular surfactant. Shampoos artwork by technique of water jointly with shampoo into the hair. The shampoo breaks the outer rigidity interior the water, allowing any hair that they are soaked. that is the wetting level. The wetting level is by using the genuine interior the shampoo molecule attracting the pool to any hair the entire length. Conversely, the tail interior the shampoo molecule is interested in the fat, airborne dirt and mud jointly with oil over the hair the entire length. The bricks-and-mortar action for shampooing produces the fat and airborne dirt and mud and dirt develop into some type of emulsion which will be then rinsed away at the same time as utilizing the water. that is the emulsifying level. Sulfate 0 cost shampoos ensue to be a lot less harming on hues dealt with frizzy hair than common shampoos that comprise sulfates. Sulfates strip away organic oils or perhaps hair coloring. Sulfates will be to blame for your foaming earnings of shampoos

Yes

Can I ask you something.....Does it matter what his hair looks like? Did it ever take away from his talent, and contribution to MCR? I didn't think so. It's just hair, WHY is it such a big deal? Do you think he talks to the guys about what color our hair is? I dont think so, he doesn't care about our hair. So why do you care about his?

oh god yes!!! I first saw him in the Helena video and fell in love.

When he dyed his hair,I was like ,WHY!!!!!

• Jim F

YES!