Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Are you dreaming of one day of getting a divorce?

• momof3
    Favorite Answer

No that is the farthest thing from my mind. I have a wonderful husband!

not at all, when I made that convenant agreement with God and my husband, I made it for life...not just when it was smooth sailing, but for life! With communication it is very possible and it is beautiful to look back and see how we worked through the hard times. It is easy to go get a "quick fix" divorce when things are not as happily ever as one had hoped for...it takes being a real man or woman to face even the worst of times and be determined to talk, love, and work your way from the bad times back into the good...then you look back and see how silly the arguements were in the first place and how both of you really just need to talk, listen, and hug more..:-)

I use to dream about getting a divorce everyday and then I finally got my divorce.It was an answer to my prayers and the best thing that I have ever done.I am now remarried to someone else and doing so much better.

No....it did make it to that point about 10 years ago in the marriage. At that time I felt I'd either end up as a plaintiff in a divorce case or the defendant in a homicide trial.

Divorce is a nightmare, not a dream.

I know I'm going through one right now. It's horrible and I never wanted to have it turn out this way. But it did and I can't wait for it to be over.

NO! I am dreaming of living out my entire life with the beautiful and wonderful woman God has blessed me with. Marriage is a continual getting to know each other process.

i've been with my high school sweet heart since 1984.yes 23yrs.i couldn't even think about what life would be like without her.i wish everyone can find that special one person.it's not something you plan.it just happens.a relationship between two people whom decide to marry should be a total commitment.it only works when both parties realize that there is no boss or leader,but a team.

Not a chance. I personally do not believe in it, but there are circumstances...If you're being abused or neglected in some way, then do it. Make the dream a reality, whatever form it might be.

Hell no! I am scared to death of my husband divorcing me! We are happy in my opinion, but we all know how these things just happen.

No. But, if that is what you want, get off your kiester and do something about it rather than dream about it.