Where can I get Michigan vs. Ohio state Mens Basketball tickets for under 40 dollars?

The game this Saturday in Ann Arbor.

Favorite Answer

If you do the "close to gametime or after tipoff" approach, you should defnitely get tickets for around 20-40 bucks. Sure it is a big game, but Michigan isn't even ranked (yes it is a huge rivalry and OSU is number 1).

I have found this method to work almost every time for some really big games. Don't even think about ebay or craigs list, they will be sky high on there. Just take your 80 bucks down to the arena this weekend and wait till about 10 minutes till tipoff. Someone will have a bunch of average tickets left and they will be ready to go in and watch the game. You should be able to get some for face value.

good luck!

This will work:

Stand outside the arena and wait until after the game has started. At some point between the start and finish of the game, you can get tickets for that price.

U will most likely not find any for under 60 bucks

I'm just going to laugh at you, your not getting tickets that cheep. It'll be a good game, but you'll be by your T.V. (just like me lol)

At the counterfeit ticket booth!

I'd try craig's list. Usually works for me

You can't..maybe you could get a job selling cokes

try Ebay

try ebay