I have been getting headaches everyday for the last week---?

The headache begins with "sparkles" and then turns into a headache. Not really a "migrane" category of pain---but the sparkles are the same. I have had true migranes a few times--maybe once a year or so. The only change I have had is that I have given up chocolate since Lent---

Favorite Answer

It could be due to sugar withdrawals. Try eating more complex carbs like brown rice, whole grains, beans, etc.

Do you eat alot of Chocolate? When I gave up coffee for lent I got really bad headaches. It is a withdrawal symptom. If you want to keep your Lenten promise maybe you could add some caffeine in to your diet.. that's probably what your body gets out of the chocolate.or you could wait it out, also drink lots of water that will help . Good luck.

Try having your vision tested. Most especially if the headaches occur at the same time of day each day.

you could have high blood pressure or low sugar.you really need to call your doctor and tell him and see what he says!