Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Who loves wearing the colour pink? Clothes wise?

Favorite Answer

I do, but I wouldn't wear a whole solid pink outfit, I like to mix pink with other colors too.

The color pink isnt great, I dont wear it at all unless its a t-shirt Im wearing to bed or something, other than that pink is kind of ugly. I dont understand how a lot of girls like it. It's too girly.

Cottons? it fairly is an answer from around the pond i assume, yet i comprehend i'm going to positioned on shorts or pants or shirts once or twice extra after the 1st positioned on in the event that they nevertheless scent high-quality. that's in comparison to there is a few hidden cooties or something on a pair of pants that have been worn for sooner or later. learn have even shown that however some think of clothing that have been worn as quickly as are "grimy", they have the comparable quantity of micro organism 40 days after the 1st wash.

• Omg I love wearing pink! Its goes like so totally great with blonde hair! ;)

Source(s): Me, I'm very girly and LUV PINK!

I love wearing the color pink! It's my favorite color and I think it looks good on any woman!

pink is nice but prob not too much of it! or else you'd look like a pepto bismol bottle! im wearing a hot pink top right now

I do! I love pink its so girly! And mathes a lot of things.

I have a pink shirt and tie that I wear sometimes, but that's about it.

I love pink It very noticeable I just love it!!!

Very proffesional now days too!

this sissy loves to wear pink