Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

How Can i get an upgrade for my windws movie maker and my windows meadia player?

OKay all my friends have the up to date ones and i have the old ones and i have no clue how to upgrade them. I had an offer once but I refused it. I cant rip music on the media player and i have the 1st version of the movie maker. I need the movie maker alot and the only thing i can do is import pics and clips. Since i cant rip music on the older version of the media player i cant add sound. Please help me!

Favorite Answer

This Are Only Two Available Options

1) There Are Options Available In Your Player And M Maker

Just Go For The Auto Update Options : U Will Be Automatically Updated And Upgraded Day By Day......

2)Otherwise Go For Microsoft Official Website : There Defiantly You Will Finds All The Upgrades You Want..

• There Are Options Available In Your Player And M Maker

Otherwise Go For Microsoft Official Website : There Defiantly You Will Finds All The Upgrades You Want..

This Are Only Two Available Options

I don't know about movie maker, but windows media player upgrades should pop up when you use it. if not, i think they're on the windows website as well

• Paula

you go to microsoft homepage and download the latest stuffs from there you know like

windows media player 11