Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

How do I tell my colleague that I cannot take the stench of her body odour anymore?

Shall I buy her a can of anti-perspirant?

Or should I buy a clothes peg for my nose?

• Tony B
    Favorite Answer

well take her aside so she won't get embarassed and tell her that she needs to do something about the smell

but try your best not to hurt her feelings, but no matter what you do her feelings will still be hurt

good luck

(don't make her feel too bad)

You need to be careful and use a lot of tact. i have to deal with this all the time as a manager. What I try to do is take the offender aside into a place where she will not be embarrassed in front of her peers. Then I say, _____ we need to talk about something of which you may be unaware. This is in no way meant to harm or humiliate you but it's important that we talk about this because it has become an issue with your co workers.--***** you smell. Wash yourself thoroughly and use some ******* soap. put some deodorant on and until you can do that on a consistent basis consider yourself unwelcome. Oh, and have a nice day.

leave an open can of tuna under her desk. Maybe she'll think it's her and run herself through the car wash. Sometimes people can't smell themselves. If that doesn't work, leave som deoderant on her desk with a nice bow. If that doesn't work get the clothes pin. That would be the funniest.

Tell her someone was making fun of her B.O. (body odor). Or buy her some nice perfume or spray for her birthday.

Place the deodorant on the desk and ask her to stand closer to the product when applying it.

Drop car air fresheners inside her cubicle/office every morning.

• oh dear!!! well that's no good, and am not also. i never get too close to someone. so if that happens to me, i just move. i guess it wouldn't work for you.

I don't wanna be a mood-crasher, but what does that have to do with football?

:)

start leaving bars of soap around.