Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

guys what do you like in a girl?

for you guys can you tell me what you like in a girl, tell me everything like how you like there hair, there skin color(im not racist......im talking about tan skin or light untanned skin) how you like there weight, how you like there personality, and how you like there clothes, please help

Favorite Answer

She wears makeup, is funny, has a nice figure, and has legs that are beautiful !

• sarge

Everyone is different in their desires for a mate. I prefer slim, petite women with long hair (Ilove a pony tail). The first thing I notice about a woman is her lips. I like small thin lips. The second thing I notice is her eyes. You can read volumns in a woman's eyes. I prefer untanned women...tanning is not good for you. But most important of all is her personallity and her heart. Is she kind, sweet, caring and loving. And does she love and respect animals.

Every guy is different in his preferences. Personally I like my girl to stay fit, not skinny, but healthy, long hair, a bit of a tan(I like tan lines, especially when I get to see them!) nice clothes if the occasion calls for them, but also the ability to relax in a pair of old jeans and a T-shirt. Mostly, I like her to have a classic elegance and a bit of playfulness at the same time. It should balance out to where you know you can joke around, but be serious too. I like it when she keeps her skin well taken care of, smooth and silky to the touch, but I also like to see her get out in the garden and get dirty too. You see, it's not so simple as I like this.... There are a lot of factors, but all the little things about her add up to the reason I love her.

i understand. If the guy hit the female first it fairly is poor, beat his butt. If the female hit the guy first....eh. It fairly does all stem decrease back to the full men being extra advantageous,better,extra durable,regardless of. yet. If human beings did no longer observe yet, seems are very deceiving. the female could be a ninja murderer for god's sake and attempting to slice the undesirable guy in a million/2 yet everybody is like...do no longer hit her!!! i'm fairly sorry concerning to the double popular fellas, i individually am.i did no longer cause them to. i'm a girl too and regrettably fought some boys earlier. i'm no longer pleased with it in any respect because of the fact they weren't quickly in any respect. They hit no longer ordinary. particular. yet they weren't able to snatch me. additionally they began it, I under no circumstances initiate something with everybody and experience such as you're able to defend your self against everybody keen to violate your very own area.OR get some pals of a similar gender as your attacker and characteristic them kick their butt for you. that's what I did whilst different incidents like that handed off. you do no longer could droop to their point the two.

I like girls that are tan and have a good personality and are decent looking.

I like ME in a girl.

Source(s): I know, thats wrong, its not what you were hoping to hear, but if you were a girl, you'd be all about it.

As for appearance, every guy has a preference, but we ALL like variety ot of all.

As for personality, we all like certain shared characteristics; we like women to be easily impressed, sexually aroused, and eager to please.

money, ,the more she has the more I like her

Whoa...what are you on???..