voices in my head persuading me to ?

get a second tattoo!!! to those who have been inked isnt that how it feels, the CRavingss to get another tattoo? ...i was thinking of getting this small sankofa symbol on my inner right wrist ...do you like?

http://i2.tinypic.com/2nlz2ar.jpg

the tattoo means to go back and fetch your past in order to move on to the future and also to understand your present....it means alot to me i always feel stuck and its because i block my past and i understand i have to accept it and move on .. i fell in love with the symbol about 2 years ago its not out of impulse lol

• Favorite Answer

i am an avid ink collector it shouldnt matter what anyone else likes or not if you have to ask dont get it youll end up regreting it

oh yes!! the voices inside my head have been telling me nonstop for the past couple of months to get more tattoos. the more i see my tattoos, the more i want to add to them.

i like the symbol. i'm a fan of wrist tattoos, as i have my wrists tattooed. does the symbol have any meaning to you? or more so, are you aware of the meaning of sankofa? it's not a test and i'm not trying to be rude, i just don't like when people get symbols and they don't know what they mean. they just got it because they thought it was pretty.

if you like what this symbol stands for, then by all means, get it! surely you will love it.

Yes I hear the same voices but I do my best to ignore them. I love ink.....I dream of getting ink.....But I don't run out and get it on a whelm. You deserve to have the best ink you can afford by the best artist you can find. You want people to stop you on the street and say "damn,girl where did you get that bad @ss ink"....I don't see it happening with that symbol on your wrist....If you want to quiet the voices in your head think big....Maybe a half sleeve or a full back piece....That will shut the voices up......for while

good luck

Funny, normally those voices only talk to me.

I'm torn. Whereas I like the idea of people doing what they want, I'm not big on lots of spontaneity. The image looks nice, but are you getting it for the symbol's meaning?

Sankofa is an Akan word that means, "We must go back and reclaim our past so we can move forward; so we understand why and how we came to be who we are today."

An intriguing thought. Does it have personal relevance?

I have those voices. To counter them and shut them up I just keep piercing myself instead :-X

While I'm not a huge fan of symbols, I say go for it if that's what you want. Just make sure you've thought about it and love the meaning behind it.

i'm not a huge fan of symbol tattoos. i like tattoos and ideas that are expressed with pictures. but i definitely know how it feels to want more tattoos.

• Riss

Voices? What voices? Ohhhhhh, the voices that led me to my latest tattoo! Yupp I heard them. But there was also an 11 year period between this one and my first one.

go for it

tattoos are great

for me they are at least

just make it something your sure to like for a while

i hear the voices too! and i think that would look awesome as a wrist tat... go for it!

You get those voice, too??

I like those voices, they are my friends.