Are most people in the politics section of Yahoo! Answers a bunch of losers with no jobs?

Don't get me wrong I'm sure a few of you actually work, but most of you seem to have fun making fun of each other. Don't you have anything better to do?

Favorite Answer

Yes, welcome to the club!

Yea, makes me wonder to. I'm temporaly disabled, from a back operation. Not much of anything else to do. I hate TV and chat rooms ain't my thing. I enjoy most of the things I hear on here. a real variaty of people and ideas.

Actually, I surf Y!A while I'm sitting in my boring classes with nothing else to do. I am a full-time student and have a part-time job.

What's your excuse?

Hi michelle, I don't know about you, but to me answering answers at yahoo is not an indicator of one's employment status.

And your presence here is explained how?

I have a 60 hour per week job, and can balance my time in Y/A with my work.

What's your story?

Self-Employed. . Work from home. . . answer questions in between customer calls !! And I like it that way !!!

YES!!! MOST YA USERS ARE JOBLESS LOSERS...SOME ARE HIGH SCHOOLERS.

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN THIS WORLD THAN TO USE YA.

And you are here, why?? Get back to work, slave.

Yes we are. Welcome to my world... ;-)