the weirdest laws in the US?

What are some of the weirdest laws you have ever heard of? if you know some please let me know, also tell me what state the law is for!

Update:

if you have any weird laws that you'd like to share tell me and mention wut state it's for! by the way i know where to find out new ones but you can talways find all of them so please help me out and tell me more!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Minneapolis Minnesota has a law on the books that red cars can't drive down Lake Street.

• 1 decade ago

Hello to be honest the Patriotic Act is the most weirdest b'coz it was created at night when everyone was sleeping. The American Law and Government is fake and it is a facade for Ignorant people who accept the Law. If I was in America now I would of got shot 4 years ago, look Girl if anything funny happens in 2012 Olympics tell your family to go back home to Africa and if you are from the Caribbean that is also a facade b'coz every Black human is all from Africa and the Caribbean was just a pit stop to America from Africa when the slave trade was happenin and was accepted by the Pope in the Vatican and it was proposed by a Portuguese *****. Look Girl you can either believe me or just be ignorant for the rest of your life until 2012.

!Bless And Peace To The Benevolent Ones!

!JFK!

Source(s): The Mind Of JFK:Dejaal El Arab.
  • Jim C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Oklahoma has a law against harpooning whales.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can find the answer by googling the term "wierd laws" or "strange laws".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not being able to marry your sister, all states but one, Kentucky only exception

• Bunz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You can't enter MN from WI with a duck on your head!

• 1 decade ago

residents may not fish from a giraffe's back..how about that one it's in boise,idaho.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Over 20,000 stupid, conflicting gun laws.

http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws/Federal/Read.aspx?id...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.