ABC asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Cool birthday gift for my brother's 30th birthday?

From brother to brother.

Favorite Answer

Let him fly a plane or drive a race car for a day, they have it here http://www.giftweblog.com/2006/10/07/experience-th...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): cool birthday gift brother 39 30th birthday: https://tr.im/07svU

While I don't go in for Birthdays, I think brother to brother, anyday, some good gifts are, Neckties, with instructions. Shaving kit. A paddle, humorous and if he has sons helpful. In general Guystuff. Maybe you could take him for a barber shop shave.

yes it is a great idea, if you want to make it realllllly special, go to the dollar store and buy a coffee mug (or use one out of your cabinet, just be sure it does not have any cracks or chips on it), then get a couple packets of those one cup servings hot chocolates (you can buy a box of swiss miss or nestles for about a dollar - use 2 or 3 packets tucked inside the cup and you will have the other 9 or 10 leftover for yourself!!!) then use a sheet of tissue paper or some newspaper or paper towels and wrap that around the cup then stuff it into a lunch bag sized paper bag, if the bag is real plain you can decorate it with drawings of marshmallows :)

I got my brother really nice pair of slippers and a subscription to National Geographic (he's a photographer) Good Luck!

• If your brother like to drink get him a recipe book of drinks and a strater kit (assorted liqour, in small bottle form you can get these at any liqour store) or if he likes to hunt for things on ebay you cant go wrong with a envelope full of cash or a gift certificate ( just make sure that its somewhere he likes to shop at.

Speedboat racing or a helicopter ride. Or motor racing. Something he can keep in his mind as a memory and not keep it in the back of a cupboard. (plus you could go too and share the experience)

Happy birthday to your brother

I think it depends on what he likes. You cant buy him something because you like it...think of his likes and dislikes..habits, what he does for a living...married or single and go from there. Pay attention when your around him on what he says...does he go to a gym, buy him a nice gymbag and put a nice pair of shorts/t-shirt and body spray in the bag. Like Music? Buy him an IPOD and download it with his favorite music...just whatever you do...try to make it about his likes...good luck!!

Take him to the Bunny Ranch outside of Carson City Nv.

Depending on your budget... you could take him out for some drinks and invite a few of his friends.

Get him and iTunes ecard....

Buy him a new watch...

Buy him something for his car.....

Buy him something with his favorite sports team...

Buy him a KEG....

Hope this suggestions help a little...