Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

give me all the names of all players that have played in premiership from past and the present day?

Favorite Answer

Check out the Player Index in this site: www.premiersoccerstats.com. The link is copied below. It has a list of all current player in the 2006-07 season and all past players, listed alphabetically. You can also look at the list of current and past players by team.

do u realize how long that would take?

every single team, with everysing player, that has ever played int he Premiership since the beggining in 1992!!

are u crazy?

uv got 2 be havin a laught geez cos we would be here a long time, 15 years its been so there would the thousands of players

• BeN

They published a book I think, but it was like about a 1000 pages thick.

ARE YOU ON COKE????!!!

geez they'll let anyone sign up for a yahoo! address these days...

if we're misunderstanding ur question then clarify....if not please dont ask impossible nonsense....

ALL epl players....omg!!

<<GLORY GLORY MAN UTD>>

that is the worst question ive ever seen....how do u expect anyone to do that????

slap yourself

I tell you what, You tell me!

u crazy????