Please help me?

can you be kissed when you have braces if so how?

Favorite Answer

Yes you can be kissed!! w/ braces. I dont have braces, but i've kissed guys w/ braces and it's all the same-enjoyable. I was concerned the first time thinking that my lips or tongue were gonna get hurt but it was aaallll good. You can kiss in many ways- french, arabian you name it. unless the other person has braces then you have a problem there-they can get stuck!

• F.J.

you can be kissed definitely... if both of you have braces, people say they can get stuck together, but i don't know how often that would ever happen... and you kiss like you normally would, braces don't make that big of a difference...

Definitely! Just be careful not to let your teeth touch your partner's lip cause it'll hurt a little. But you can definitely enjoy it just like those who arent wearing. Just be careful when kissing somebody with braces too...your Orthos may intertwine .=)

Sure. Just don't kiss anyone else who has braces otherwise you both will get locked up.

yeah i have braces and i kiss boys and boys kiss me it easy i mean you kiss with your mouth not with your teeth

yes like a normal person it doesnt change a thing wheather u have them on or off

trust me i know

Grow up!

Heck ... is everyone on here perverts. Go ask your parents!

on the lips with your mouth closed. Duh.