what can he do now?

a year ago i had a connection with this guy and for certain circumstances(MY X)we could not have anything work between us.now a year later after time has passed i called him to tell him straight up how i still feel and he says its mutual and he had no idea, but he started dating someone a month ago, now what?

Favorite Answer

if he is dating someone else let him go sounds like he i just playing with your head hon

I say you'r realashinship is coming to a end sorry..if he likes someone else and not you he is not the guy for you talk to him in person about it. Tell him stop cheeting on me or something along the lines of that personly i would dump him the same thing hapend to me but instead of a 1 year realashinship it was a 3 year than he dumped me for a difrent girl =(

Source(s): well wish you the best of luck me~~

go with the flow. don't be too aggressive, don't hold back. just ride with it and see where situations take you.