Islam, Bureaucracy & World Affairs: Muslims & Those Familiar With It Please Read?

Currently we have Wars and Genocide taking place all over the world. Prisons are overcrowding, famine is common place and the environment is being destroyed.

Politicians and international organizations such as the U.N. have been trying to solve these problems with the same results.

Bureacracy, corruption and selfishness keeps interfering and often further complicating existing problems.

If these bureaucrats worked under the laws prescribed in Islam wouldn't we be more productive in attaining world peace.

I am not saying that if everyone converted but if the bureaucrats worked under the principles of looking out for everyone just as they would for themselves and being open minded to ideas, customs, beliefs etc. that conflict with their own, I think that things would be whole lot better.

I would appreciate anyone answering who understands Islam to elaborate on there reasons for yes or no.

Thanks

Fatima, yes this goes for Muslim bureaucrats just as well as any other bureaucrat. I have yet to see one bureaucrat Muslim or not come remotely close to follow the Qur'ans instructions for attaining peace.

Favorite Answer

amen

i agree with you 100% and even more

I can say the same about Christianity. If everyone in the world were a true Christian, the world would be a pretty wonderful place. Both you and I are idealists, not realists. It ain't gonna happen. We have to do the best we can. There's a song: "Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with ME".

• Fatima

Just what are the laws prescribed in Islam?

Have Islamic nations used those laws?

Religious laws are one thing; interpreting and obeying the laws is another.

You do not make sense. You will be smart if you would delete this question.

The problems of this world would have been solved if we stick to any of the religions and practices. We are divided and letting the evil spread among ourselves.

Should they convert to Sunni or Shia?

Everyone belonging to the "same" religion didn't stop Protestants and Catholics from burning each other to death all over Europe, you know...

converting to islam. everyone? Werent the terrorists of 9/11 islamic?

Islam is a lie from the pit of hell, and I am here to expose it for what it really is.