My girlfriend's guyfriend is better than me...?

So my GF and I are very happy and her parents like me also. The problem is this japanese friend of hers, which b4 she met me she always studied with and hung out with. Her previous EX was jealous of him also , but i dont show my jealousy becos i love her very much and i dont wanna mess up anything due to jealousy. He is rich, i guess not good looking but he is funny and nice. His mom likes my GF very much. It really bothers me although he didnt do anything but just the fact that he has lots of good things, better than me bothers me and he always calls her. I noe my GF loves me, but to her he is an important friend, i dunno what to do really, maybe i am overreacting, but u noe wat i mean right? she could go with him once we break up or something...that kinda thing. Wat can i do?

Favorite Answer

well, i think that you should just tell her and be nice about it. From what i have experienced, guys will bottle everything up until they just cant handle it anymore and blow up! So maybe u dont tell her now, maybe its not that bad that this jap guy is always on her, fine. But as the days go by, you will keep building up more fustration and jealousy until one day your gonig to just blow it out all over her.

i was in a situation like yours. i had a BF and a really clsoe guy friend. my BF was jealous to some point and told me. I decided to distant myself a little because i love my BF and didnt want to hurt him or have something hanging over his shoulder all the time. I guess it just depends on how she feel towards you. Either way i think that you should just let her know and see how she would react to it.

and so what if he is rich? girls dont fall in love with money. well, ones with hearts dont. everyone is different in their own ways that thats y we only have one soul mate. there is only one person out there that can fit us and me as fell whole. (yes korny....something that i believe it...)

you got 3 choices

#1 do nothing and hope 4 the best

#2 talk 2 her very diplomaticaly and oppened hearted about it..dont wine that messes things up bad and dont be mean..

#3 beat the **** out off him so he cant walk 4 a month .. make sure no ones is around when you do it... and make sure he gets the message that if he tells anyone what you did hes dead even if your in jail someone will get him... you need 2 do this well or he will open his mouth and she will hate you.

and thats all your options ..

If she's with you, and not him, then you probably have nothing to worry about. Someone can have everything in the world to make them better than you, but if she sees that special something in you, then you're the one for her. He may seem better than you as a person, but he's not better than you for your girlfriend. It's okay that he's important to her, but you're more important to her, because she loves you.

If you really love her you have to stay with her, unless her and this other guy do stuff which i find really hard to believe if hes not very attrative, i mean why like somone not atractive when you have somone who is. I think you're just being jealous which is very normal, and somtimes thats all it take to realize that you really like somone. My BF always gets really jealous if i hang out with other guys, even if their not very cool to him, but when he hangs out with other girls it makes me really jealous too, and then i always want to hang out with him to make him like me more then some other girl (or make him realize that he likes me more). If you do try the jealousy thing ( reverse Psychology) becarful that its not too much cause you dont want to make her upset with you, just make her realize that you can hang out with other girls if she can hang out with other guys.

Just Remember if you love each other no one else can tear you apart.

But you can always talk to her about it to, it alwasy makes me feel better if my BF talks to me about rather than just get mad and not know whats going on. Good Luck

well first of all, having these insecurities about yourself are not a good thing to bring into this relationship. try to understand it, but also talk to your girlfriend about your..."thoughts". tell her you understand it, don't necessarily like it, but accept it. ask her to be a little supportive of your views. but also ask yourself, is this friend of hers really that bad of a guy? i mean he was her friend long before you came along. the worst thing you could do is ask her to get rid of him.... thats a no no in friendship world. you are her man, and she should respect your feeling as well as you respect hers. good luck. talk things out...

Dont do nothing, If she is with you, she is with you. He wants you to say something to her. then you look like the bad guy. I woulod hang out with him and invite him everywhere. Eventually she will say Hey I want to be with you and not you and him all the time, then she will tell him to get lost

I have the same problem. My girlfriend's best friend is this big, fat, black guy. And she always talks about him and how wonderful he is. I was thinking of confronting her and saying, 'Do you like him more than me? It sounds to me like you care for him more than me, so what am I to you? If you love him more than me, than let me know, so I don't get in the way.' And see what she says.

You said that he is a nice guy. You should get to know him better and become his friend too. Get over the "better than you" idea. The truth is that your girlfriend has chosen YOU and not him.

how long have you been together? when you get real close you could tell her how hard it is for you to think of her being around him and it makes you jealous but if you just got with her there is probably nothing you can do

Your the one with the girl. She loves you like no other.

Chillax my friend. Try to be friends with the Japanese dude. He may seem pretty cool, dont be jealous of him.