What can i use if i'm going to sing like SELENA?

i'm 5'5 and weigh 175

fair skin and shoulder length hair help

what clothes should i use if i'm going to be singing selena songs

Favorite Answer

American Idol and...

Kevin Bacon.

i have to agree with shooter otherwise I will ask you a question< WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL. WHAT IS THE QUESTION? NO I DON'T HAVE A MAGIC WAND TO MAKE YOU INTO HER, NOONE DOES. BY THE WAY SHE WAS HISPANIC, DID YOU KNOW THAT? NOT BLONDE HAIRED NOR FAIR SKINNED!!!! SO BE YOURSELF NOT A COPY CAT, TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE HER, SHE'S DEAD, AND EVEN BEFORE SHE WAS, WELL SHE WASN'T ALL THAT, DYING MADE HER FAMOUS. OTHER WISE SHE WOULD STILL BE IN THE CORNER AT MCDONALDS PACKING ON LBS. EVEN WITH THAT SHE WAS THICK FOR SURE BUT I DON'T SEE THAT SHE COULD HAVE BEEN PUSHING CLOSE TO 200LBS! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER GIRL AND DON'T GO THRU LIFE TRYING TO BE SOMEONE YOUR NOT, DO YOU THINK SELENA DID?

OH SEE YOU'RE ASKING ABOUT HER CLOTHES NOW... I WOULD HOLD OFF ON THE SELENA WARDROBE JUST YET, WAIT TILL YOU GET A GIG AND EVERYONE STARTS SHOUTING SELENA, K? THEN FOCUS ON THE BOOB JOB, REALLY UNEVEN TEETH AND LARGE UNFLATTERING NOSE.

Drugs... ? I'm not sure what kind of answer you're looking for? And I don't know what selena looks like so... I guess if she's 5'5 and 175 then you're on the right path.

Talent

Selena was an amazing singer.

I don't have any advice for you on that one but whatever you do I'm sure you'll do great: If Selena is your goal you'll do great!

If you're going to sing like SELENA,use a .44MAG.Just place the muzzle in your mouth...

talent. just kidding lol. if you have a great voice it really doesn't matter.