Do you think its ok with God for woman to have an adborshion?

I got raped many years ago and thought I was pg...and my mom said I was going to have an adborshion I dont for myself belive in them no matter what....babies are a gift from God no matter what ..If you get pg and dont want the baby there are women who cannt have kids so what so I belive in? Is it right or wrong?

• Cinna
    Favorite Answer

If you have to ask if God would approve you must and probably always would believe God would not approve. I personally believe that if you truly question what God would want you to do then to you it will be a sin . I believe we each have our own personal unique relationship with God .

I think regardless of the issue a woman should have the baby unless the baby is gonna be born a vegetable maybe or it would put the moms life in serious risk. I agree there are too many families out there who want children and can't have them..so if the baby reminds you of a bad relationship or a rape, give the baby a chance with someone else, but don't take it out on the baby, they didn't chose to be conceived.

I myself think iis wrong to get an abortion

why kill an innocent life - there ware many others out there wo are trying to concieve and cannot and would do anything for a baby. If you dont want one then give it up for adoption at least then it would have a chance at living

• jude

i myself do not believe in abortions, i think if a rape is involved that the best way to go if the person doesn't want the baby is to give it up, give a childless couple a gift. no reason to kill an Innocent. i do not think the lord likes abortions, it is murder. he never does put so much on us we can't handle. the best choice would not be an abortion. just think of how many childless couples are out there, wanting to be parents and can't because of a problem.

Who cares what 'god' thinks there are a million interpretations of god, abortion is up to you, not someone else. Abortions should be given out freely, all the time, this is 2007, not 1007

And if you think that's sick, I don't, what I think is sick is people who say your rape was a 'gift from god'