what did you do today?


32 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I looked at my dog, thought for a moment, and then farted, I then proceeded to walk over to the cabinet, look at my dog for a moment and then farted, I picked up a bowl and went to the refrigerator and opened the door, oh oops, I farted before I opened the door after looking at my dog for a moment. My dog then got up and walked over to me. It looked at me blankly for a moment, felt the cool breeze run through her hair, turned around, raised her tail in the air and farted , then we both walked out of the kitchen as if nothing had ever happened. My bro walked into the kitchen and passed out a couple mins later

  • Well I woke up for good at noon (after being woken up around 7 am), emptied my full bladder, watched Family Feud, ate some cereal, had a quick word with the guy from the Energy Company who came around to turn off my neighbor`s electricity (I had to unlock the gate to let him in to the side of the house where all the energy meters live), turned the water back on after having no water for a few hours this morning for some unknown reason, put a padlock on the water panel located outside against our house (in case somebody "accidentally" turns it off again), spent a few minutes with one of the horses, went back in the house, washed the top of the blue trash can on wheels with hot water and dish detergent, emptied my bowels, turned on the computer, checked all my email accounts and finally logged into this useless website entitled "Yahoo! Answers" where I am right now.

    It`s now 2:36 pm in the Midwest so what else is there to do today?

    Any more questions?

    P.S. I spend everyday alone as my boyfriend works all day and I don`t. Also I do not have a car or a phone, just my computer, so I cannot run normal errands unlike most people. I do not have a family or children to care for so it`s pretty much just me on my own all day long until my boyfriend comes back home from work, which would explain the apparent lack of activity in my daily life. Quite a boring life I lead here in Texas; the quietest and most inactive time of my life so far!

    Source(s): Half a day in the life of Lolita.
  • Donnao
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    Well today was my first day off in ages... but of course there has to be an ice storm outside so I can't go anywhere. Last night I closed at work (panera bread). I was off at 10:30 and then didn't sleep until 1. I slept in this morning till 11. Then I ate breakfast, frootie pebbles. After that i read a magazine and now i am watching tv.

    I wanted to go to the mall today to get ready for a skiing trip. I can't do that tomorrow because I am working all day, and Saturday is the trip!

  • 1 decade ago

    Got up at 6:30 am made breakfast and got kids ready for school. 7:45 am put on a load of clothes. Took a bath got dressed did my hair put on my make up. Made some phone calls. Paid a few bills online. Left the the house around 10 am

    Went to sam's club and food lion.

    Went to the UPS place to return two packages that were sent to my home that weren't mine.

    Came home put things up. 1:00 pm ate lunch and talked to both my grandmothers on the phone. Left at 2 pm went to the post office

    2:19 got in line at the school to pick up the kids.

    2:45 came home

    washed dishes and made snacks

    about 3:15 got on the pc and checked mail and now I'm answering questions.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Oh, this has been a wonderful day. I woke up at 4 am because a severe thunderstorm was throwing hail the size of ping pong balls at my car. It does have some damage. Showered and brushed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast and found that my cat had eaten my donut. My DIL dropped off my two granddaughters as the reg sitter is sick so I had to take one to preschool and then pick her up two hours later. With the younger one here, no chance for a badly needed nap. Gave them a banana for a snack and got online to read my mail. The little one came to stand beside me and puked down my leg. Cleaned that up, cleaned her up, cleaned me up, got the carpet shampooer out to get to the stain. Made lunch and put them down for a nap. Mommy works until 7 pm so it's gonna be a long long day. I don't dare go to sleep while they are napping as they get up and quietly do horrible things, like color on the sofa w/a magic marker. I don't work because I'm disabled and need to rest a lot. Unfortunately the only people who believe that are my dr and myself. Everyone else's thoughts are that I'm home doing nothing so let's find her something to keep her busy. Aren't you glad you have your life instead of mine?

  • justme
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    I worked until 2:30 and I have been trying to track the winter storm coming in to my area Thurs-Fri because my kids are flying back from Florida Fri at the height of the storm. I am trying to figure out plan B for them in case they can't fly into the airport and get rerouted or the flight is canceled.

  • 1 decade ago

    I sat hunched over my computer, frantically answering Y! questions in a futile attempt to gain some Best Answer points.

  • 1 decade ago

    Answered some questions, took a shower, cleaned the house, made breakfast, did dishes, answered more questions, read a few chapters of a book, now I'm back answering questions.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Got up at 9 went shopping came home and went back to bed for the whole day .

  • 1 decade ago

    I braved Walmart and my local Self Bagger store today being today is the 1at. I was shocked it wasn't as packed as it could of been.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.