why dose love hert?

• F.J.
    Favorite Answer

spelling doESn't hUrt, try it.

But seriously, it's because you put your entire self into another person, and you put all of your energy into the relationship, and when it doesn't work out, there goes all of that energy to waste and even a part of yourself. That's why it hurts, you put so much into it, and when it doesn't work out, you're left with nothing.

In my opinion love hurts because a lot of us don't understand it. They end up loving the other person more than they love themselves. B4 you can love someone you have to be happy with you as a human, and not depend on the other person to make you happy. Trust me it takes a toll on the relationship, this way things can never work out.

Ya'll leave her alone and stop being jerks! Love hurts because it's a deep emotion. Just remember that what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. You learn so much from relationships that don't last. It's just part of life's lessons.

They say " love is blind" just imagine whenever you in love, just like you be walking with yr folded eyes, cant see anything, sometimes you did tremble to things around you, and its really kinda pain. So that's why love is hurts.

its emotional your heart is set on him so if he breaks it you heart will be broke for a long time or other way around!! most people take a long time to get over someone i know i do!!

hoped i helped

Because we get too attached and screw ourselves over. I guess it gives us a reason to love.

it doesnt hurt when people actually love you back. if no one loves you then it hurts. hope it helps sexy!

I wish I knew. If someone knows please let me know too, if I didn't love my bf so much I would abandon love forever...

• Laura

because its an emotion and a feeling

why does your spelling hurt my eyes?