Is it difficult for you to accept generosity?

I have found, as I'm dealing with A LOT of BS lately, that many people are lending a helping hand, sometimes I feel like I will never be able to repay them all.

Favorite Answer

You'll do something nice to others, and they - to other people, not to you, and eventually it will come back to those who helped you.

I find it a good rule of thumb... Never accept help when you can do it on your own. However, in those times of Crisis then accepting help people need to do. Be gracious, be accommodating and consider them a friend and important in your life even when they are not handing you something just when your in trouble.

That's the common thing among people. Only want people around when your in distress and they are a valuable asset at that point. I don't like nor accept one sided relationships.

It was, until our house burned last year and we lost everything - and I do mean everything. The community came together and made sure we had everything we could possibly need - from food to a place to stay to clothing and endless other things. It showed me that people, in general, care about you and are generous - some almost to a fault. It has caused me to be less judgmental and more generous myself.

♫ yes ♫ I appreciate it but have a hard time accepting it ♫

• Nikki

Lots of people don't expect payback. I certainly don't. n

Yes...I won't take hand outs.

• Tara

i dont find it difficult

sometimes... my pride won't let me.. let people do too much for me.

no