How can I be a villain?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Learn to laugh evilly, wear tights, shun all things good and sweet, and think evil thoughts abount monkeys and superheroes. And supermonkeys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First you'd need to have an accent, preferably British or German. You need to start calling your room "lair". Own an exotic pet that's not very friendly like a hairless black cat or bats. Have an evil cause that sprung from your childhood anger. (e.g. hate towards broccoli?) Get yourself a cool name and start practising your catch phase and your evil laugh. (muwahahaha~) I'd say that evil laugh is really essential.

After you have all those things, you need to have a popular superhero enemy. You need to make things difficult for him/her. Capture him/her numerous times and somehow he/she escapes without defecting you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SMASHPUMPKINS with us 3 angels who defy our creator whenever he is not looking. Always remember to look down when the sun is at high noon, to find us waiting for you.

• 1 decade ago

Go to Comic Vine and register. You can choose to be a hero, villian, or netural.

http://www.comicvine.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go vandalzie a shop or something.... go kill a superhero like superman!!! Or spider man or maybe batman or robin, or poke your self in the belly man!! WHOO WHOO!!

• 1 decade ago

You're so cute that no one would even suspect you! Can I poke you in the belly?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing says lovin' like somethin' from your bummin'

• 1 decade ago

kyaa~~~~~

um you can be the cute little happy person/whatever what no one suspects but deep down is really...sadistic?

• 1 decade ago

Find a superhero and try to destroy him.

• 1 decade ago

poison your deliectible paistries

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.