Does anyone else remember being warned that Building 7 would fall on 9/11 (debunking conspiracy types)?

If the fact that people expected it to fall before it actually did indicates a conspiracy, then I must be part of it!

I remember watching either NBC or MSNBC that afternoon - Ashleigh Banfield

was reporting - and she was saying that authorities were warning that the

building was damaged, on fire and about to fall. Apparently the

firefighters, etc. were pulled from the building because it was a hopeless

case - the blast, concussion, fuel, debris, fire and other effects of the

WTC blasts and collapses were too much - and the building would be

abandoned and allowed to fall. No need to lose any more people on a day

when thousands had clearly already died. And yes, the building did fall,

as predicted. Apparently in the confusion the "will collapse" report was

garbled into a "has collapsed" report on the BBC, 3,000 miles away.

So, should I turn myself in? I KNEW!!!

Remember about a year ago, when it was reported that 12 trapped miners

were found alive, and then an hour later the report was corrected to say

they had died? I always thought that the reports were simply misheard and

tragically repeated. Do "conspiracy theorists" think the miners WERE found

alive, and then killed? After all, it's coal - energy - isn't it only a

short hop to Halliburton, Cheney, PNAC and THE IRAQ WAR???!!!

See how easy it is to spin tall tales out of other people's misery?

I think it's shameful.

Favorite Answer

It was fairly understood that WTC7 would likely collapse. The response to "Building #7 was pulled"....seems pretty stupid. The gentleman who said to "pull" was talking about the rescue workers. The Fire Chief (who seems to be somewhat of an expert) pulled his men to avoid unnecessary loss of life, since the building was probably in its death throes. Why are we even giving these conspiracy theories the light of day? If "Evil BushCo" needed a reason to go to Iraq, one would think the two Big towers would have been enough, why would they kill WTC7, too?

Look @ the links below please for more info...

Wow. To think I used to work there. Building two. Twenty fourth floor. For almost a year in the late seventies! I use to be a messenger and delivered to practically every building there, across from the Plaza where they shot ' The Wiz ' movie ages ago, and straight down Broadway almost to Battery Park.

it became the 1st time in historic previous that a thieve framed bldg got here down by potential of hearth and gov White did say flight ninety 3 landed in Ohio that day and that i did watch on television the airport in Ohio being evacuated because of the fact of a bomb scare whilst ninety 3 landed. humorous how all of those info do not make experience to human beings. there have been 3000 human beings murdered that day and no person has been held responsible. it fairly is high-quality however, the Arabs think of OBL did it too. sheep.

Actually I think they thought that there was a possibility of a few others falling too. I remember a few hours after the towers fell they were talking about the possibilities of other buildings falling.

I remember BBC TV going over to New York live a couple of minutes before the second plane hit,

Ten Minutes later BBC Radio 4 had some high up Official from the Israeli Embassy in the studio, who was INSISTING that the attack on the Towers was planned and executed by the PLO, and that clues and signs had been around for a while. This Woman was adamant that it was the PLO, if she had had her fingers on the Button, it was quite clear that she would have Obliterated the Palestinian Race there and then....Talk about rush to judgment.

• J S

I agree, I believe I remember hearing that there was a general warning for ALL the buildingd around where the towers fell, in regards to their inegrity being comprimised because of the towers coming down.

no other CONVENTIONALLY built skyscraper ( like #7 ) has ever fallen due to fires . even multiple floors burning out of control for 3 or 4 days. when you say it ' did fall as predicted ' who predicted it ?how did structural engineers just happen to be in the neighborhood , to inspect ( through the fire ) and predict an event ( the collapse ) that never happened in a skyscraper before . why didn't Neil bush ( Georges brother ) bother to try to renew his security firms contract of the wtc , that by 'coincidence' ended on 9-11 ? the truth is out there . look how the Nazi's used the reichstag fire to rally Germans to hate Jews and invade sovereign nations. turns out the Nazis burned it down themselves , not the Jews .

• Jose R

Only 3 buildings in history collapsed in its entirety caused by fire...It happen to be buildings designed not to do so.

Wouldn't you agree that a deeper investigation is needed? If the official explanation is true we should learn a little bit about design, don't you think?

This whole 9/11 thing was made up. There is proof that bin laden did not do it. George bush set this up so he can start war with iraq. It obvious, why did he not think of getting sadam hussein away until after the 9/11? go to this link for more info.

Yup, u sed it vivian! i'm 99% certain that it was a conspiricy. ( theres not really doubt in my mind i'm just not going to say for sure...you never know... Also, it would've freaked out Christians as aparently it's predicted in the bible, so whoever did it would've used that to they're advantage! Oh lets do what it predicts in the bible and everyone will get really freaked out!xx